Friday, September 01, 2006

Homeschooling Meme

I was tagged by Lynne at The Sweetbriar Patch for this. It's the first one I've ever done so here goes:

1) ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED
The one that was the turning point in deciding to homeschool was The Homeschool Journey by Susan Card. More recently, I enjoyed The Charlotte Mason Companion by Karen Andreola. I know it's not the definitive Charlotte Mason book but it was a good reminder/introduction for me.
2) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULDN’T BE WITHOUT
ClassEd
3) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT
Around the World in Eighty Days
4) ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR
Classical Writing - Diogenes
5) ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR
Omnibus I by Veritas Press
6) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY
Lost Tools of Writing
7) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED
Something that would help me extend time so I could do everything on my list every day - and still enjoy the fun stuff!
8) ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOGUE YOU ENJOY READING
Tree of Life
9) ONE HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY
Can't say that I read any one website regularly. Do blogs count? :-)
10) TAG FIVE OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS
Oh, goodness, I don't know who has done this one. I'll try
1. Kim at Upward Call who just did it by tagging herself. Humph!
2. Patti
and any one else who feels inclined. Leave me a comment if you do so I know who else is reading.

No comments: