Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Catching Up

I am woefully behind on postings for this blog. I can only say we're into the second week of school and several extra activities start this week. In addition, I'm busy for three Saturdays in a row and Sunday afternoon was taken up with spending an hour and a half at the hospital for this:

















There are three stitches hiding under the bandaid. She was walloped by a hockey stick by a boy while playing street hockey. We took one look at it (through the blood pouring out) and knew it would be a trip to emergency. Thank goodness for the Canadian medical system! Her eye is even more beautiful today.

Today I have to pull the tomatoes & peppers out of the garden. I'd love to leave them in but the forecast is for cold and wet weather this weekend, possibly even including snow! so it's time to pull them out.

Happy September!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, that looks pianful.

My goodness; does she ever look like her dad.

I've never seen your picture, Juanita, so I could be mistaken.

Anonymous said...

Awww.. poor little thing! But she still has a bright smile in spite of it all. :)

Jacqueline said...

She looks like one tough cookie. :-)