Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Choices

Last night, at 9 pm, I had the choice of scrapbooking, practicing cello or blogging.

Scrapbooking won. I haven't been doing very much lately and it felt good to do just a little.

I have put a calendar page at the beginning of each month for my 2006 calendar. I haven't done too much with them so last night, I decided to finish January's page. While referring to my calendar, because I would never remember anything, I wrote in some of the things we did in January, 2006. It was fun to look back and see some of the things that didn't make it into pictures but were still important to us, like the Canadian Federal election, and my son starting his training for working at the library. Doing one page was quick and easy and reminded me that it is something that is achievable in 20 minutes. I'll be trying to do that more.

Of course, that meant that I didn't blog, although I am now, and I didn't practice cello. I have a lesson on Friday though, so the next two days must contain some good solid practice for a longer period of time. We'll see how that goes. Wednesdays and Thursdays are not heavily scheduled so it's a good possibility.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I find that if I can leave my scrapbooking stuff out, and just do a bit here and there, it works better. Unfortunately, during the school year, I can't really leave it out becaue there is so much other stuff on that particular table.

I just got some really beautiful rubber stamps!