Kim has tagged me with 7 Random Things about myself.
I have about 7 minutes before we're to be picked up to head out to our last quiz meet. So here goes:
1. I have been coaching Bible quizzing this year for the first time and I really enjoy it.
2. I love choir. I've been asked to be involved in a community choir next year and I'm seriously considering it. But only if Terry will do it with me. I told him it could be our date night... (we've never actually had a date night so whether that is a plus or minus I'm not sure)
3. I am learning to play the cello. I was wondering the other day when I can actually say I play the cello as opposed to learning it.
4. I'm starting a ladies' book club at the church (or for anyone, really) and we are going to read Faithful Women and their Extraordinary God by Noel Piper for the first one.
5. I finished a knitted baby sweater & bonnet for my yet-unborn (supposed to be by today!!) niece or nephew a week or so ago. Then I promptly started another sweater - there's several babies arriving in our church this summer & fall. I like knitting baby sweaters.
6. I prefer black licorice to red but I'll take red if I can get it.
7. I always have a minimum of two books on the go but often 3 or 4. It depends on my mood as to what I want to read.
There - that's seven & our ride isn't even here yet. Off to find a missing bathing suit. Anyone who hasn't already done this meme can do it - just leave me a comment. I'm still waiting on that other book & movie one. :-)