Friday, May 04, 2007

7 Random Things

Kim has tagged me with 7 Random Things about myself.

I have about 7 minutes before we're to be picked up to head out to our last quiz meet. So here goes:

1. I have been coaching Bible quizzing this year for the first time and I really enjoy it.
2. I love choir. I've been asked to be involved in a community choir next year and I'm seriously considering it. But only if Terry will do it with me. I told him it could be our date night... (we've never actually had a date night so whether that is a plus or minus I'm not sure)
3. I am learning to play the cello. I was wondering the other day when I can actually say I play the cello as opposed to learning it.
4. I'm starting a ladies' book club at the church (or for anyone, really) and we are going to read Faithful Women and their Extraordinary God by Noel Piper for the first one.
5. I finished a knitted baby sweater & bonnet for my yet-unborn (supposed to be by today!!) niece or nephew a week or so ago. Then I promptly started another sweater - there's several babies arriving in our church this summer & fall. I like knitting baby sweaters.
6. I prefer black licorice to red but I'll take red if I can get it.
7. I always have a minimum of two books on the go but often 3 or 4. It depends on my mood as to what I want to read.

There - that's seven & our ride isn't even here yet. Off to find a missing bathing suit. Anyone who hasn't already done this meme can do it - just leave me a comment. I'm still waiting on that other book & movie one. :-)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Juanita, you are a fellow black licorice lover!

Terry says he's coming to Hamilton in Nov. You need to come, too, and then we can get together and pig out!

The ladies book club sounds like a great idea.

Terry said...

No one tagged me, so I'll take you're invite. I'm feeling a litte random right now.

Anonymous said...

I did it, Juanita. I wondered how long it would take someone to know how to play an instrument like cello starting as an adult. I've thought about learning cello myself, but I can't decide among all the things I'd like to do what I should do.