Saturday, June 30, 2007

Catching up

I'm heading out tomorrow morning with two of our kids to this place



located on the beautiful Shuswap Lake in the BC Interior.



I won't be spending too much time at the beach since I'll be working in the kitchen but I still plan to get some swimming and beach time in.

I'm also taking books and scrapbooking supplies to work on during an afternoon break (after the nap and swim) and evenings. I know I'm taking too much but I might just need them all! :-)

My husband gets to stay home and work at home all week with the two younger children. I wonder if he's regretting these plans yet?

Back in a week. No promises to posting speed (I always wish I could post more but life seems to get in the way. Of course, if I stopped reading other people's blogs maybe I'd have more time but even that blog reading has been sparse lately) but I am hoping to take some pictures every day. I'll try to keep up a little better.

No comments: