This is from Kim and it seemed like a useful sort of thing to put on my blog. One of these days I will get back to posting regularly.
1. What is your occupation?
2. What color are your socks right now?
striped grey and black
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Lemon angel food cake with lemon pudding for dessert last night.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
6. When is your birthday, and how old will you be on that day, this year?
On April 24, I will be 39. It's starting to hit me hard.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Probably my mother in law yesterday afternoon.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
9. How many states have you lived in?
I've lived in 3 provinces.
10. Favorite Drink?
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Do highlights count?
14. Favorite Food?
english muffins with peanut butter.
15. What was the last movie you watched?
Night at the Museum
16. Favorite day of the year?
Have no idea.
17. What do you do to vent anger?
Stew or raise my voice.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I don't remember. Maybe one of those large dolls.
19. What is your favorite season?
20. Hugs or kisses?
21. Cherries or blueberries?
Depends on what's in my hand at the moment.
22. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
23. Who is most likely to respond?
24. Who is least likely to respond?
25. Living arrangements?
26. When was the last time you cried?
I don't remember.
27. What is on the floor of your closet?
A quilt and a couple of miscellaneous items.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
I'm not sending it to anyone. They can decide to do what they want.
29. What did you do last night?
Went to supper at Grandma's. Came home and had a bath and read. Tried to watch "What Not to Wear" but slept through half of it. Went to bed and had trouble going to sleep. Go figger.
30. Favorite smells?
Tomato plants, vanilla
31. What inspires you?
The Bible, beautiful scenery.
32. What are you afraid of?
Nothing right at the moment.
33. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
34. Favorite dog breed?
Miniature schnauzer or golden retriever.
36. How many years at your current job?
We'll have been married 18 years this summer and my oldest is 15 this summer. We're on our 9th year of homeschooling.
37. Favorite day of the week?
38. Where would you like to retire?
Somewhere close to family.
39. Favorite Movie?
I have no idea. Probably Pride & Prejudice.
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?
41. What are your plans for today?
Going to the gym, a meeting this morning, scrapbooking & school planning and then out for supper tonight.
42. Are you actually going to answer all these and send them back to the person who sent them to you?
I'm answering them but I'm posting them here.
So if you need something to inspire you this morning, feel free to grab this and go with it.