Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


The butter tarts are made. This is just under half of what I made together with a friend. And I had some mincemeat in the freezer so I made another dozen and a bit mincemeat tarts.


The tree is decorated (ignore the mess on the table) and the presents are mostly wrapped. The stocking stuffers are mostly bought and the projects are mostly done! Christmas cards are not even started but I'm not thinking about that right now. I'm almost there.

Today, I'm finishing off projects and wrapping. Tomorrow we pack all our stuff into the Suburban (there is a reason we drive a Suburban!) and Saturday we make the trek, Lord willing, to Vancouver Island. If the roads are good and the ferries are running on time, it will likely be about a 15 hour trip.

I've been joking to a few people that my motto at this point is "Better Late than Never". We'll see how the next few days go.

No comments: