Thursday, January 14, 2016

Verses for Bad Days

A friend just sent me this link that she found helpful for bad days. It's a good one to share with each other.

10 Verses for When you are having a Bad Day

This friend is a new believer but not a new friend - we've known each other since high school. What a blessing it's been to see her spiritual growth this year.

If you are like me, you've heard some buzz about the idea of "one-to-one Bible reading". Last fall, my friend & I decided to start reading the Bible together. We started reading through John weekly via Skype (or whatever technology decided to work that day - none of them are reliable!). It has been a blessing to my soul! We're starting Colossians this month but using a study guide I've been working on (more on that later).

I have enjoyed just reading the Scriptures with her very much. We don't discuss it much - just answer questions occasionally and keep reading. I highly recommend it!


No comments: